Our content policies play an important role in ensuring a positive experience for both our users and publishing partners. Please join us in this effort by respecting these guidelines.
We may make exceptions to these policies based on artistic, educational, historical, documentary, or scientific considerations, or where there are other substantial benefits to the public
We regards all websites that publish periodically updated information as potential sources.
In choosing whether a source qualifies for inclusion in its aggregation services, ABE does apply rigorous editorial standards.
However, we avoids distinguishing unnecessarily between:
- Authors or publishers who call themselves news organizations and those who do not;
- Authors or publishers with explicit or hidden biases;
- Authors or publishers that profess political motivations and those that profess to be objective, independent or unbiased;
- Articles reviewed by editors or those published without review;
- Factual, speculative, educational, opinion or entertainment pieces, or press releases.
(ABE does however aim to identify those sources which publish press releases, weblogs, or those which require registration or subscription.)
We currently reviews sources for suitability for inclusion on our website as a consequence of:
A request by a paying client;
A request by a website user;
A need, that we determine our website users or paying client have;
A request by our publisher;
A request by a member of the company.
(However, we don’t usually record the reason a site was added unless it was specifically asked for by users.)
ABE reserves the right to decline and to add a source at its sole discretion, and ABE reserves the right to change this Open Content Policy without any notification
If by any chance you are seeing some of your articles randomly on our site while you didn’t submit your website for us, this happens at times when our bot pick up your article through Google search engine, if you want us to fetch all your articles CLICK HERE to submit your website